The How to be a Speaker Starter Kit, by Dr. Randy Harvey and Ryan Avery, will identify what your speeches have been missing. We give you the opportunity to learn how to write, deliver and create speeches that come from the heart and persuade your audience to take action. The How to Be a Speaker Starter Kit is the most affordable and value-packed product on the market for aspiring speakers. 100% guaranteed.
In the How to Be a Speaker Starter Kit You will receive:
- DVD #1 – How to Speak from the Heart: Three questions every speaker must understand
- DVD #2 – How to Write a Speech: Have your audience remember your message
- DVD #3 – How to Deliver a Speech: Make your audience say wow
- DVD #4 – How to Be Confident: Stand tall, be proud and speak with enthusiasm
- DVD #5 – How to Be Funny: Make your audience laugh with you not at you
- DVD #6 – How to Master Two Minute Messages: Master any question given to you
- BONUS: DVD #7 – How to Make $500 for Your First Speech: Generate additional income for yourself
- BONUS: DVD #8 – How to Engage Your Audience: The complete recap of How to Be a Speaker
- 94-PAGE WORKBOOK: Follow the easy, step by step instructions on how to be a speaker.
- SPEAKING CONTRACT TEMPLATE: Utilize Ryan and Randy’s proven speaking contract.
- SPEAKING PRE-QUESTIONAIRE TEMPLATE: Utilize Ryan and Randy’s proven pre-questionaire they use to get to know their clients and to get booked over and over again.
Invest in your future. Invest in yourself as a speaker.
Private coaching could teach you the same skills but it will cost you more than $5,000. Books, groups or organizations may teach you similar things for less but it will cost you months of your time. Other home study courses will give you less information and charge you over $1,000. The How to Be a Speaker Starter Kit will not cost you tens of thousands of dollars. One of the major reasons this product was put together is so people could share in the benefits of being a speaker and to have more speakers speaking from their heart than for a paycheck (Although it is nice to receive a $3,000 or $10,000 check for a speech you created, wrote and believe in).