Here are my favorite things Chelsea has said since we have been on tour!
Me: “I don’t want to do any thing babe.”
Chelsea: “Fine be a failure.”
* In relation to waking up in the morning after being exhausted teaching three workshops in three days!
“Babe I need a vegetable.”
* In relation to her eating out for a week and her needing to eat healthy. She said this at 8am.
“Ew I should put some of my mustache cream on that.”
* In relation to her finding a new patch of hair on my hand.
“Well… We have gas all over the car. So we have that going for us.”
* In relation to her pumping gas and accidentally spilling some on the side of the car.
“Don’t get glass in my banana.”
*In relation to my phone being shattered and setting it next to her breakfast in the car.
“You are a middle class white male. Get over it.”
*In relation to being upset about someone being rude!
“I might just do dishes so I feel at home.”
* In relation to us being at TownPlace Suites by Marriott (an extended stay property with a full kitchen) and her missing home.
“Can I eat all these?”
* In relation to already eating all the wheat thins and not leaving me any.
“Shh shh. My favorite part is coming up.”
* In relation to listening to a bagpipe song on the only radio station available for an hour!
Keep up to date on all things How to Be a Speaker and the North American Tour. Click the Follow button in the bottom right hand corner of this page.